My Blog List

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Here I am again, ready to rant. I know I've said this before, but I really do find it hard to organize my thoughts about what we have learned and spit it out on a page like this. I think its because our classes are very... all over the place. Don't get me wrong, it's a great thing and I love to have the conversation directed by the students, it’s just a little difficult to relate back and organize everything we have talked about. But I'll try.
Something that we talked about a while back was marital intimacy. I thought it was really good to talk about how important it is to have quality intimate relationships between married couples. I think that something that everyone can work on is their intimate relationship. We talked about the differences between men and women and how they are intimately different from each other. Something cool that we discussed about this was that men and women were made different like that for a good reason and that it helps us have to work together more and trust and rely on each other more. I think that this is very true. We talked about how we should use intimate moments together and how men and women think about them differently. It was just a really great class that helped us think more deeply about some things that we might not have considered before.

okay, I know this was short, but I'll write more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment